With hundreds of installations this digital Chiropractic System can be the perfect solution for the budget conscious. The unit is a complete direct to computer system that easily retrofits to most existing x-ray equipment.
The user-friendly software interface makes taking images a snap. The adjustable brightness and contrast feature makes almost any under or over-exposed image easily readable.
The toolkit offers a host of measurement tools while text and number annotations are accomplished by a simple point and click operation.
The unit is DICOM compliant and your staff will be trained and reading x-ray images the same day as the installation.
Most offices will see their costs go down and their revenues go up as well as being environmentally friendly (GREEN).
- 21 mega-pixel RAW Data resolution (4024×3016 true pixels)
- 13" x 17" Field of View.
- Delivers outstanding x-rays to computer screen in seconds.
- Never needs calibration. Cleaner and faster than film.
- Eliminates: EPA concerns, waste material, cassette handling, scanner damages, developer, fixer, water, safelights, imprinter, densitometry, sensitometry and darkrooms.
- Reduces the time the patient is in the x-ray room and the time needed by your staff.
- FCC compliant. FDA approval number K042791.
- 1 year warranty
- Allows the computer to correct over/under exposed images for fewer exposures.
- Extensive Diagnostic Toolkit Including: Text and Number Annotations, Angle and Distance Measurements, Plus Many More Tools
- Acquisition Software provides a wide array of measuring tools.
- Converts DICOM and High-Quality JPEG Images for Excellent Printing and Sharing
- AC power adapter provides 5 volt DC into imaging module (no 115 volt AC power).
- Retrofits to Most Existing X-Ray Systems
- Fully Network Ready, USB3 connection.
- System includes Computer with a 3.3 GHz Processor , 4 GB of RAM, a 500 GB hard drive and a 20" flat panel LCD monitor.
Upgrade your existing X-ray system with our RetroFit package.
No film, processors or chemistry. Say no to film jams, chemistry smells, service or cleanings,
EPA or MWRA permits, waste removal costs and daily Densitometry and Sensitometry tests.