Upgrade your existing X-CEL X-Ray system with our RetroFit package.
X-CEL Models: MB-700 AC, P700 AC, LB700 AC, AP75, P75, P75D
|Model 128S (Shown with X-CEL 700AC, not Included)||Model 128I (Shown with X-CEL P700, not included)|
|$16,900 After ADA Tax Credit, + Shipping & Installation||$11,900 After ADA Tax Credit, + Shipping & Installation|
|21 Mega Pixel CMOS||18 Mega Pixel CMOS|
|Poser Size 36 x 29 with 15 x 17 Transition Area||Poser Size 31 x 28 with 12 x 13 inch Transition Area|
|No Lateral Shot Foot Risers Needed||Left and Right 1¼ Inch Lateral Shot Foot Risers|
|Detector Size 14½ by 13 by 6¼||Detector Size 16¼ by 14 x 7|
|Detector Weight 20 Pounds||Detector Weight 24.6 Pounds|
|Heavy Duty Large Hand Rail||Two Single Hand Rail|
|Computer 1 Terabyte Data Storage||Computer 500 Meg Data Storage|
*With hundreds of installations this digital Podiatry System can be the perfect solution for the budget conscious. The unit is a complete turnkey direct to computer system.
*The user-friendly software interface makes taking images a snap.
*The adjustable brightness and contrast feature makes almost any under or over-exposed image easily readable.
*The toolkit offers a host of measurement tools while text and number annotations are accomplished by a simple point and click operation.
*The unit is DICOM compliant and your staff will be trained and reading x-ray images the same day as the installation.
*Most offices will see their costs go down and their revenues go up as well as being environmentally friendly (GREEN).
- CMOS technology that never needs calibration. No annual service.
- Lifetime software upgrades direct from A2D2 at no additional charge, we own the software no 3rd party software.
- Delivers outstanding COLOR or black and white x-ray images to computer screen in 7 seconds.
- 18 or 21 mega-pixel RAW Data resolution (4024×3016 true pixels) 8" x 12" FOView
- $5000.00 tax credit http://www.ada.gov/taxcred.htm <http://www.ada.gov/taxcred.htm>
- EMR ready with free connectivity software, DICOM compliant PACS included. TRAKnet, SAMMY, eClinicalWorks ready.
- Allows the computer to correct over/under exposed images for fewer exposures.
- Extensive Diagnostic Toolkit Including: http://addissystem.com/annotation/ <http://addissystem.com/annotation/> for Text and Number Annotations, Angle and Distance Measurements, Plus Many More Tools
- Converts DICOM and High-Quality JPEG Images for Excellent Printing, Sharing and Sending.
- Additional, Bone Density Study and Virtual Motion Studies not found in other systems
- Compacts system size fits in small space and Imager is portable.
- Portability, take x-rays with the same A2D2 imager unit at multiple locations
- Convenient 3” High Step for Handicap Access
- Eliminates: EPA concerns, waste material, cassette handling, scanner damages, developer, fixer,
water, safelights, imprinter, densitometry, sensitometry and darkrooms.
- Reduces the time the patient is in the x-ray room and the time needed by your staff.
- FCC compliant. FDA approval number K042791.
- 2 year warranty with extended warranty available ($995 per year)
- No Change of SID